Fortified-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why?.. Thats Easy.. We're The Best!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi im Tahlya

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
G O G E T A

G O G E T A

Hi im Tahlya Empty
PostSubject: Hi im Tahlya   Hi im Tahlya EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:38 am

hi im Tahlya
i am 15 turning 16 in june
im keenans older sister if you were wondering and yes i like dragon ball z to it was our favorite kid show

i told me to try out this server so i will.i have played rune scape private servers about same time as Keenan
ill be playing this for a while coz he says its cool. i am a friendly person and love to help out with anything that is on your mind. i can help out with stuff things about the game or general things. so ill see you in game =]
i respect everyone and i obey the rules that have been layer out. lol! i have heard that the staff and owner are very nice and active which is good for a server and will get lots of people if they continue doing so. i like the server so far but its litte annoying when the server is off. i have seen my brother play the server and it looks great as a 508.
i will probably be on when Keenan isn't and im not sure if i will be aloud on the chat coz Keenan is a mod on it and i don't think i will be aloud on it because yous might not trust me or something but if yous don't want me on the chat and i won't argue i just wont be on it santa when the server comes back on ill create and account called g o g e t a and yous can added me if you want.
If you are wondering what Charactor G o g e t a is on dragon ball z its when vegeta and goku fision they creat him and his pritty cool and i like him so ye
Back to top Go down
†Xx† Saintz †xX†
†Xx† Saintz †xX†

Hi im Tahlya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi im Tahlya   Hi im Tahlya EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:05 am

I hope you will enjoy it too
Back to top Go down
Dheat

Dheat

Hi im Tahlya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi im Tahlya   Hi im Tahlya EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:46 pm

i hope u enjoy are server and i think you will make a a great member to are server Very Happy see u around hi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi im Tahlya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi im Tahlya   Hi im Tahlya Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi im Tahlya
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fortified-Pkz :: Introductions! :: Introductions!-
Jump to: