Fortified-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why?.. Thats Easy.. We're The Best!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

white berets its time for our reign of terror to start all over again :twisted:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ron1044

white berets its time for our reign of terror to start all over again :twisted: Empty
PostSubject: white berets its time for our reign of terror to start all over again :twisted:   white berets its time for our reign of terror to start all over again :twisted: EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:01 am

join the white berets. the white berets was a clan I owned in the client called **bsterscape I am not advertising! but any way the white berets were the dominant ones in that client and our reign of yerror got us banned lol! they said the white berets were to powerful so they had to kick me and co owner of it. this time i will only accept a few people so i dont ruin the pking wheel on this client lol. jopin the white berets my name is ronny ingame. reply here or talk to me ingame if you want to join!
Back to top Go down
https://fortified-pkz.forumotion.net
Dheat

Dheat

white berets its time for our reign of terror to start all over again :twisted: Empty
PostSubject: Re: white berets its time for our reign of terror to start all over again :twisted:   white berets its time for our reign of terror to start all over again :twisted: EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:12 pm

can u post mabey alittle more about clan since i am
thinking about joining one or just hosting my owner.
If i dont like this one i will probley keep the dark
zamy knights. Thanks

-Dheat
Back to top Go down
Danneh

Danneh

PostSubject: Re: white berets its time for our reign of terror to start all over again :twisted:   white berets its time for our reign of terror to start all over again :twisted: EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:21 pm

Hey Ronny, I'll love to join.

You already know my IGN.
Back to top Go down
Dheat

Dheat

PostSubject: Re: white berets its time for our reign of terror to start all over again :twisted:   white berets its time for our reign of terror to start all over again :twisted: EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:31 pm

acully also ronny whats your in-game name
I think i mgiht join and i know its probley
ronny lol but just want to make sure Very Happy
TY

-Dheat
Back to top Go down
Danneh

Danneh

PostSubject: Re: white berets its time for our reign of terror to start all over again :twisted:   white berets its time for our reign of terror to start all over again :twisted: EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:41 pm

Dheat, his ingame name is Ronny.

And don't you already have a clan Dheat?
Back to top Go down
ron1044

PostSubject: Re: white berets its time for our reign of terror to start all over again :twisted:   white berets its time for our reign of terror to start all over again :twisted: EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:34 pm

lol both of u cna oin :{)
Back to top Go down
†Xx† Saintz †xX†
†Xx† Saintz †xX†

PostSubject: Re: white berets its time for our reign of terror to start all over again :twisted:   white berets its time for our reign of terror to start all over again :twisted: EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 6:08 pm

Mhm.. You already spoked with meh.

We do not have that in a shop atm.
white berets its time for our reign of terror to start all over again :twisted: Felzzl
-Faith and Patience- Background https://2img.net/h/oi44.tinypic.com/op01w6.jpg

Last edited by †Xx† Saintz †xX† on Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : 508 client)
Back to top Go down
ron1044

PostSubject: Re: white berets its time for our reign of terror to start all over again :twisted:   white berets its time for our reign of terror to start all over again :twisted: EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:06 am

yeah i no but ike will fix it Smile
Back to top Go down
Ecogeco1
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: white berets its time for our reign of terror to start all over again :twisted:   white berets its time for our reign of terror to start all over again :twisted: EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:11 pm

I know that clan.. lol..
Back to top Go down
†Xx† Saintz †xX†
†Xx† Saintz †xX†

PostSubject: Re: white berets its time for our reign of terror to start all over again :twisted:   white berets its time for our reign of terror to start all over again :twisted: EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:14 pm

I am applying to another guild atm. Till then, I'll wait when the shop is back on.
white berets its time for our reign of terror to start all over again :twisted: Felzzl
-Faith and Patience- Background https://2img.net/h/oi44.tinypic.com/op01w6.jpg
Back to top Go down
ron1044

PostSubject: Re: white berets its time for our reign of terror to start all over again :twisted:   white berets its time for our reign of terror to start all over again :twisted: EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:05 pm

lol yeah our clan is famous on every server in the world of runelocus Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: white berets its time for our reign of terror to start all over again :twisted:   white berets its time for our reign of terror to start all over again :twisted: Empty

Back to top Go down

white berets its time for our reign of terror to start all over again :twisted:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fortified-Pkz :: Clan Recruitment! :: Clan Recruitment!-
Jump to: