Fortified-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why?.. Thats Easy.. We're The Best!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fortified PKZ promo video! (REMAKE, As no1. was in announcemets where no1 could post)

Go down 
+4
Danneh
†Xx† Saintz †xX†
wildyrome
D Claws FTW
8 posters
AuthorMessage
D Claws FTW

Fortified PKZ promo video! (REMAKE, As no1. was in announcemets where no1 could post) Empty
PostSubject: Fortified PKZ promo video! (REMAKE, As no1. was in announcemets where no1 could post)   Fortified PKZ promo video! (REMAKE, As no1. was in announcemets where no1 could post) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:57 pm

Hi guys! I promised to create a promo video for the new 508 client. As im writing this im fishing sharks for 99 fishing, and gonna cook em for 99 cook.. But i thought about this video; All skillcape emotes?

Yeah. More the better. So post what skillcape you want to do.

Colorcodes; Red = Taken
Yellow = Pending
Green = Free!

Here is a list about the capes, and are they taken ETC;

Attack:
Strength: Pending ronny(?)
Defence:

Ranged: D Claws FTW
Magic:
Prayer: Reserved for Dheat
Runecrafting:
Construction:
Farming:
Fletching:
Hitpoints:
Agility:
Herblore:

Thieving:Reserved for Danneh
Crafting:
Slayer: Reserved for Saintz
Hunter:
Mining:
Smithing:
Fishing:

Cooking:Pending D claws ftw
Firemaking:Reserved for wildy
Woodcutting: Pending wildy
Summoning: RESERVED FOR R A G E
QUESTCAPE! : Reserved For Ronny

I can take pretty much any skill, but i dont think we have 24 daily players. So we need YOUR friends, and advertise, REMEMBER TO VOTE! and just post up if you get a 99 or wanna be a part of this. We can always take it twice, which means that we would need 12 players with 2x 99s. That shouldnt be too hard. By the way, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!

Last edited by D Claws FTW on Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:48 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
wildyrome

Fortified PKZ promo video! (REMAKE, As no1. was in announcemets where no1 could post) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortified PKZ promo video! (REMAKE, As no1. was in announcemets where no1 could post)   Fortified PKZ promo video! (REMAKE, As no1. was in announcemets where no1 could post) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:14 am

i'l take

• 99 Woodcutting
    99 firemaking
    99 Hunter
    99 hieving
Back to top Go down
http://www.SMD.com
†Xx† Saintz †xX†
†Xx† Saintz †xX†

PostSubject: Re: Fortified PKZ promo video! (REMAKE, As no1. was in announcemets where no1 could post)   Fortified PKZ promo video! (REMAKE, As no1. was in announcemets where no1 could post) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:40 am

I'll take Slayer. Cool
Fortified PKZ promo video! (REMAKE, As no1. was in announcemets where no1 could post) Felzzl
-Faith and Patience- Background https://2img.net/h/oi44.tinypic.com/op01w6.jpg

Last edited by †Xx† Saintz †xX† on Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Danneh

Danneh

PostSubject: Re: Fortified PKZ promo video! (REMAKE, As no1. was in announcemets where no1 could post)   Fortified PKZ promo video! (REMAKE, As no1. was in announcemets where no1 could post) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:01 am

I'll call Thieving. Its the only skill that I have maxed out at the moment.

When I get more, i'll edit this post.
Back to top Go down
Dheat

Dheat

PostSubject: Re: Fortified PKZ promo video! (REMAKE, As no1. was in announcemets where no1 could post)   Fortified PKZ promo video! (REMAKE, As no1. was in announcemets where no1 could post) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:16 am

I want prayer since its really hard to get and i have 87 now so i will be done soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
D Claws FTW

PostSubject: Re: Fortified PKZ promo video! (REMAKE, As no1. was in announcemets where no1 could post)   Fortified PKZ promo video! (REMAKE, As no1. was in announcemets where no1 could post) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:36 am

Guys, TAKE ONE skill. Or then type in more, and select which one / two you would like to do. So PLEASE edit the posts, and ban dheat if he posts again lol. But ima edit it now; Prayer reserved to dheat and thief to danneh.
Back to top Go down
ron1044

PostSubject: Re: Fortified PKZ promo video! (REMAKE, As no1. was in announcemets where no1 could post)   Fortified PKZ promo video! (REMAKE, As no1. was in announcemets where no1 could post) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:40 am

ill take the one u didnt mention which is s the quest skill cape and the prayer skill cape.
Back to top Go down
https://fortified-pkz.forumotion.net
G O T E N
Administrator
Administrator
G O T E N

PostSubject: Re: Fortified PKZ promo video! (REMAKE, As no1. was in announcemets where no1 could post)   Fortified PKZ promo video! (REMAKE, As no1. was in announcemets where no1 could post) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:12 am

I shall take the
Summoning skillcape!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
5uperhero

5uperhero

PostSubject: Re: Fortified PKZ promo video! (REMAKE, As no1. was in announcemets where no1 could post)   Fortified PKZ promo video! (REMAKE, As no1. was in announcemets where no1 could post) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:50 am

ill take any other that is needed and no1 has announced if wanted Smile
Back to top Go down
D Claws FTW

PostSubject: Re: Fortified PKZ promo video! (REMAKE, As no1. was in announcemets where no1 could post)   Fortified PKZ promo video! (REMAKE, As no1. was in announcemets where no1 could post) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:05 am

5uper, ready to take farming? As i think nobody has it lol ^^
Back to top Go down
ron1044

PostSubject: Re: Fortified PKZ promo video! (REMAKE, As no1. was in announcemets where no1 could post)   Fortified PKZ promo video! (REMAKE, As no1. was in announcemets where no1 could post) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:23 pm

yeah we should all do at the same time or whaT?
Back to top Go down
D Claws FTW

PostSubject: Re: Fortified PKZ promo video! (REMAKE, As no1. was in announcemets where no1 could post)   Fortified PKZ promo video! (REMAKE, As no1. was in announcemets where no1 could post) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:58 pm

Well the idea is to get many players to show that we also dont lack em.
Back to top Go down
ron1044

PostSubject: Re: Fortified PKZ promo video! (REMAKE, As no1. was in announcemets where no1 could post)   Fortified PKZ promo video! (REMAKE, As no1. was in announcemets where no1 could post) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:47 pm

ohh okay i see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fortified PKZ promo video! (REMAKE, As no1. was in announcemets where no1 could post)   Fortified PKZ promo video! (REMAKE, As no1. was in announcemets where no1 could post) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fortified PKZ promo video! (REMAKE, As no1. was in announcemets where no1 could post)
Page 1 of 1