Fortified-Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why?.. Thats Easy.. We're The Best!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our video Channel !!!

Go down 
+4
Ike
Danneh
Dheat
5uperhero
8 posters
AuthorMessage
5uperhero

5uperhero

Our video Channel !!! Empty
PostSubject: Our video Channel !!!   Our video Channel !!! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/user/FortifiedPkz?feature=mhw5

pls upload any vids u want me 2 put on here and ill do it asap thxx
take a look around and c wat u think
5uperhero
Smile

P.S. I need a better quality of that picture pls, prefrebley a bigger version so i dont have 2 stretch it

thx agn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dheat

Dheat

PostSubject: Re: Our video Channel !!!   Our video Channel !!! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:10 pm

i think there should also be a webchat vid like all for
skype of oovoo would be good idea to meet everyone
Very Happy

-Dheat
Back to top Go down
Danneh

Danneh

PostSubject: Re: Our video Channel !!!   Our video Channel !!! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:10 pm

I doubt everyone has a microphone/camera though.
Back to top Go down
Dheat

Dheat

PostSubject: Re: Our video Channel !!!   Our video Channel !!! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:13 pm

well then on for people
that have video camrea and so on

-Dheat
Back to top Go down
Danneh

Danneh

PostSubject: Re: Our video Channel !!!   Our video Channel !!! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:14 pm

But still, I doubt ANYONE would actually show themselves in real life through Video Chat. Doing video chat with people you don't even know in real life is kind of retarded. One minute your doing video chat, the next day, you get raped. LOL.
Back to top Go down
5uperhero

5uperhero

PostSubject: Re: Our video Channel !!!   Our video Channel !!! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:47 pm

lmao true danny , this is a good idea to socilise dheat but not every1 is confident 2 go on cam or mic 2 others
they met the over a day over a game, some may hav problems with weight, hair loss or many other things and then be abused ingame
and there gaming life on fortified pk a misery. We will encourage people to socilise more often but please keep this stuff
to you and your friend personally on fortified and if i hear any "Cyber bullying" going on in Fortified i will report it to the
first mod, admin or owner. These will then sort you out and pass information onto ike and then there will be problems

We want every1 here in fortified to play and have fun on this lovely server so why not just enjoy it !!!
thxx
5uperhero Smile

P.S. Anybody having problems with abuse online please screenshot this happening and then report it to the owner and he will investigate untill an answer comes or post it on the report part of the forum and justice will be made there.
I hope ike will take this into consideration and think of some resonable punishments for these people
Back to top Go down
Dheat

Dheat

PostSubject: Re: Our video Channel !!!   Our video Channel !!! EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:55 pm

ok i guess i agree but if there is anyone that wants to i guess that
is not on your list i guess ok
Back to top Go down
Ike
Owner / Co-Owner
Owner / Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Our video Channel !!!   Our video Channel !!! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:40 pm

OMG THANK YOU 5UPERHERO IF YUO MAKE A NEW VID FOR OUR 508 AS WELL ILL REWARD GREATLY THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!
Back to top Go down
https://fortified-pkz.forumotion.net
5uperhero

5uperhero

PostSubject: Re: Our video Channel !!!   Our video Channel !!! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:47 am

sure will do, ill be on very soon doing it but may not be finished today depending how long it will take due to me going to the school at 5;30 (GMT) with my parents
Back to top Go down
Ike
Owner / Co-Owner
Owner / Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Our video Channel !!!   Our video Channel !!! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:09 pm

np ty
Back to top Go down
Ecogeco1
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Our video Channel !!!   Our video Channel !!! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:13 pm

Not true, we had Ventrillo a while back, it was fu**ing beastly Wink Except for i never did find a microphone to use it >.>
Back to top Go down
wildyrome

PostSubject: Re: Our video Channel !!!   Our video Channel !!! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:52 am

Verry good SuperHero.
Back to top Go down
http://www.SMD.com
†Xx† Saintz †xX†
†Xx† Saintz †xX†

PostSubject: Re: Our video Channel !!!   Our video Channel !!! EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:33 pm

Gl in your vids Very Happy, I hope I can be in one too Cool
Our video Channel !!! Felzzl
-Faith and Patience- Background https://2img.net/h/oi44.tinypic.com/op01w6.jpg
Back to top Go down
Dheat

Dheat

PostSubject: Re: Our video Channel !!!   Our video Channel !!! EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:18 am

Hope i can get in one i am a skiller atm but if u want me to train alittle combat i can Very Happy i have 99 thieving and 87 prayer atm also
Back to top Go down
ron1044

PostSubject: Re: Our video Channel !!!   Our video Channel !!! EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:05 pm

i like the channel man thanks! Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our video Channel !!!   Our video Channel !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Our video Channel !!!
Page 1 of 1